I love hanging pictures, but sometimes you simply have more pictures than space to hang them all! And the with adding in the cost of printing, and all that wasted paper every time you decide to maybe change out a picture in one of the frames? It can get tedious – especially when in this day and age there is an easier solution – digital picture frames are all the rage right now and this 8″ frame by HP is a fantastic option. Here are some of the fantastic features of this picture frame:
- Make viewing easy with the intuitive user interface
- Watch a video or photo slide show while playing your favorite music
- Enhance your shots and match your décor with the three sets of interchangeable double mats and predesigned digital mats
- Store up to 1,000 photos with the 512MB built-in memory
- Display a single photo or a multi-image slide show with the clock and calendar options in Quadrant View
- Print photos directly to a PictBridge-enabled printer
- Easily control via the buttons at the top of the frame, as well as the remote
I remember when family members first started showing slide shows of favorite pictures on their computers or TVs during birthday parties, you could watch your family grow up before your eyes through photos, revisiting favorite memories – it’s always a crowd pleaser. The HP Digital Picture Frame takes that idea and turns it on it’s head. You can get that same nostalgic effect right from a picture frame and it’s easy! I can’t wait to load this up for my son’s 3rd birthday party next month!
Want to win an 8″ HP Digital Picture Frame of your own? We’re giving one away to one lucky reader – here’s how you can enter to win:
- Tell us what feature of this digital frame you like best. This is mandatory, if not done all other entries will be null and void.
- For an extra entry, you can follow us on Twitter. Post a comment here with your Twitter username.
- For a third entry you can tweet the following on twitter: “Mommas March Mania @mommasreview – has begun! Win an HP Digital Picture Frame and much more.. http://www.mommasreview.com” – be sure to post a comment here telling us you’ve done so.
- For a fourth entry you post about it on your blog and leave a comment here with the URL of your post.
- For a fifth entry subscribe to our RSS feed, leaving a link here to tell us you’ve done so. We’ll be posting more giveaways on Momma’s Review soon so subscribing will be a great way for you to stay informed about all the great things you can win in the days and weeks to come.
- As a final entry donate $1.00 (or more if you’d like) to the I Heart Tucker fund. This can be done through PayPal and your donation would be greatly appreciated. Just visit I Heart Tucker and click on the donate button on the right sidebar, you can also enter raffles on the I Heart Tucker site with donations you have made! Make sure to come back and tell us you donated.
This giveaway is open to US readers only (sorry to our international readers)!
The contest will close at 12:00 p.m. EST on Monday March 30th.
This giveaway is now closed. Thanks to all who entered!