I hope everyone has a Happy and Hoppy day! We will be celebrating with egg battles, Easter egg hunts, and eating lots of candy.
How to have an “Egg Battle”
This is a family tradition in our household and is always cause for yelling, cheers and good times. There really is no structure to the game but you can make up the rules as you go. Here is how it happens in our house:
- Everyone picks an egg from your supply. This can be any one you feel will “win” with
- Then match up with someone else in your family to battle
- Grip the egg around the widest part and match up your eggs top (or bottom) to your nemesis’ top (or bottom)
- Hit the eggs together at any force you deem nessecary to win
- Whomevers egg breaks is the sent packing (and loses this round)
- If you win move to Round 2
- Winner uses current egg (No Replacements!)
- Repeat steps 2-5 with other winners
More Rounds may be nessecary. Last Egg standing is the winner!
Note: Be wary of those bringing their own eggs. We have had an experience with family members bringing wooden painted eggs. Of course this person was disqualified after winning all rounds and dropping the egg without it breaking. That was when we noticed it was WOOD!
What are your easter traditions?
Do you have any plans today?