VTech makes educational learning products for children that allow them to interact, have fun, and learn all at the same time. Recently we received the V-Motion electronic gaming system and my children begged me the moment they saw the box to try this out. As soon as it was set up my seven year old jumped in to play. She chose the motion play that allows her to use her movements to move the on-screen player.
The game comes with the Action Mania sampler, so I did not have to immediately rush out and buy games for her. It included fun games such as car racing and tennis, which are some of her favorites on our Wii.
The new V-Motion also includes a USB adapter called the V.Link. V-Motion’s V.Link allows you to:
- Get plugged in! Use your V.Link to track your progress
- Connect the V.Link to your PC and you can play web games
- Compare where you rank against other V-Motion players
- Take advantage of bonus online gaming
The graphics are certainly not the clarity you would get on other gaming systems, such as the Wii, but this gaming system, for only $59.99 on Amazon, allows the children to move and play while playing video games.
We are giving away a V-Motion Active Learning System to one lucky reader. Here’s how to enter:
- Go to Vtech Kids and tell us what other product you would love to have for your family. This is mandatory, if not done all other entries will be null and void.
- For an extra entry, you can follow uson Twitter. Post a comment here with your Twitter username.
- For a third entry you can tweetthe following on twitter: “ @mommasreview Win a VTech V-Motion Active Learning System ($59.99) from Mommas Review. More great giveaways @ http://www.mommasreview.com” – be sure to post a comment here telling us you’ve done so.
- For a fourth entry you post about it on your blog and leave a comment here with the URL of your post.
- For a fifth entry subscribe to our RSS feed, leaving a link here to tell us you’ve done so. We’ll be posting more giveaways on Momma’s Review soon so subscribing will be a great way for you to stay informed about all the great things you can win in the days and weeks to come.
- As a final entry donate $1.00 (or more if you’d like) to the I Heart Tuckerfund. This can be done through PayPal and your donation would be greatly appreciated. Just visit I Heart Tucker and click on the donate button on the right sidebar, you can also enter raffles on the I Heart Tucker site with donations you have made! Make sure to come back and tell us you donated.
This giveaway ends at 12:00 EST (Noon) on April 13th, 2009.
US Residents Only. Sorry International Readers!