When I do laundry I try to use specific brands due to my husbands allergy to certain ingredients in laundry detergent products. My favorite brand to use is Purex. He has never had an allergic reaction to this brand. Well, Purex has gotten better and “greener”! They recently released their new Natural Elements line.
The Natural Elements line from Purex comes in either Laundry Detergent or Fabric Softener. They come in a variety of fragrances. The laundry detergent comes in: Linen & Lilies™, Cherry Blossoms & Vanilla, Apple & Melon and Lilac & White Lavender HE. The fabric softener comes in: Linen & Lilies and Apple and Melon. The fragrance I tried was the Linen and Lilies, it was clean smelling and not overpowering.
Some more information from the Purex Saves Green Website:
The plant-based surfactants are sourced from nature’s renewable resources, including natural fragrance extracts and naturally softened water. Both the detergent and liquid fabric softener have biodegradable, concentrated formulas that requires 50 percent less liquid per dose and a recyclable bottle, and it is also hypoallergenic and dye-free.
This is the type of product I want to use when I’m trying to help in creating a better world for my children to grow up in. I brought the product to my mother in laws house and she informed me that she already uses it! No wonder her clothes smell so good. She says the price is right too, she purchases this product from Walmart and a lower if not the same price as most of the other brands out there.
We are giving away Purex Natural Elements Laundry Detergent and Fabric Softener in Linen and Lilacs fragrance to one lucky winner. Here’s how to enter:
- Visit Purex Saves Green and create a tote with you own Eco-Friendly Slogan – You could win a car by doing this! Or tell us what your favorite fragrance would be for Purex Natural Elements.
- For a second entry, follow us on twitter @mommasreview
- For a third entry you can tweet the following on twitter: “Purex Natural Elements Giveaway – Win detergent and fabric softener @ http://www.mommasreview.com“ – be sure to post a comment here telling us you’ve done so.
- For a fourth entry you post about it on your blog and leave a comment here with the URL of your post.
- For a fifth entry subscribe to our RSS feed, leaving a comment to tell us you’ve done so. We’ll be posting more giveaways on Momma’s Review soon so subscribing will be a great way for you to stay informed about all the great things you can win in the days and weeks to come.
- As a final entry donate $1.00 (or more if you’d like) to the I Heart Tucker fund. This can be done through PayPal and your donation would be greatly appreciated. Just visit I Heart Tucker and click on the donate button on the right sidebar, you can also enter raffles on the I Heart Tucker site with donations you have made! Make sure to come back and tell us you donated.
This giveaway is open to US readers only (sorry to our international readers)!
The contest will close at 12:00 p.m. EST on Monday April 6th, 2009