There are many different GPS brands to choose from now. My heart, though, will stay with Magellan from here on out. Magellan makes a quality product that I feel beats all of the competition. I was lucky enough to try the Magellan Maestro 4350 GPS.
When I received this navigation device, I immediately plugged it in using the included wall charger and turned it on. After about five minutes of use I had it mastered! The Magellan line does take some getting used to, but only a few minutes and you are good to go (literally!).
The Magellan Maestro series has come out with a really cool One Touch feature. This feature allows you to program up to nine Points of Interest (POI) into a drop down screen. This allows you to just touch, touch, and the location you are going to is all ready to go.
Some of the key features of this GPS are:
- Magellan One Touch Feature
- A large 4.3 inch color touch screen
- The maps are not only for the US, they are also Canada and Puerto Rico
- The GPS will notify you which lane you should be in
- On the side of the navigation system you can plug the GPS into your car adapter and have it play sound through your car radio
- Built in bluetooth – this is one of my favorite features as a mom – it allows you to answer and make calls through the device!
- Location for memory card, such as the ones SanDisk makes, that put MP3’s right into the GPS. We were able to play music, get directions and have a great family trip!
In celebration of two milestones for Mommas Review:
and… the nearing end of our first Mommas March Mania
We are giving away a Magellan Maestro 4350 GPS! This device retails for $399.00. Here is how to enter:
- Go to Magellan’s website and tell us tell us what other feature about the Magellan Maestro series that you think you would enjoy. This is mandatory, if not done all other entries will be null and void.
- Tweet the following message on Twitter: “Enter to win a Magellan Maestro GPS worth $399 – new chances to win every day! http://mommasreview.com”
- For more entries – you can twitter this giveaway EVERY day until the contest closes on April 4th – leave a comment on this post each day to tell us you’ve twittered again.
- For a fourth entry post about it on your blog and leave a comment here with the URL of your post.
- For a fifth entry subscribe to our RSS feed, leaving a comment to tell us you’ve done so. We’ll be posting more giveaways on Momma’s Review soon so subscribing will be a great way for you to stay informed about all the great things you can win in the days and weeks to come.
- As a final entry if you donate $5.00 to the March for Babies you’ll get 5 more entries into this giveaway. Please donate then come back and leave 5 comments! The max amount of extra entries using this option is 20. ($20 donation). If you donate make sure you comment or it will not be counted!
This giveaway is open to US readers only (sorry to our international readers)!
The contest will close at 12:00 p.m. EST on Friday April 4th.