What do you give the person who has everything? How do you celebrate a major milestone in a person’s life, with a thoughtful gift that will last in their memories? One really great option is a Vivabox – they call themselves a unique gift experience and an experiential gift box. You can go to their website and choose from a large number of gift boxes that come with great products from companies you likely already know and love – and a gift card that can be used by the gift recipient to add to the wow factor of their gift. An example? We recently received a BBQ Vivabox that came in a sleek looking package that had me oohing and ahhing (see photo above of the different Vivaboxes). Inside were three different grilling spices and rubs from a company called Urban Accents. My husband and I have been experimenting with our spices all week, using the helpful recipes on the Urban Accents website and going to town with these delicious spice blends. But it doesn’t end with the spices – you also get a gift card that can be redeemed for your choice of an additional gift – you can get more great products from Urban Accents or a large selection of meats from Omaha Steaks. Your Vivabox comes with a brochure that tells you all your options – make your selection and then go to the Vivabox website and redeem your gift card, and within a week or two you’ll have the rest of the gift delivered to your door. It’s so easy – and the products are so good. My husband is basically in hog heaven and has already said he wants to get this same gift set for his father’s 50th birthday. I’m eying their tea & coffee boxes.
And you? We’re giving one lucky reader the Vivabox Spa Manicure & Pedicure box! Inside the box you’ll find a gift card that you can exchange for a manicure and pedicure at any of SpaFinder’s 4,000 day spas worldwide. Even the tip is included so your nails stay perfect! But of course your experience doesn’t end there. The box also includes spa quality lotions and bath products from EO Products, a Certified Organic Manufacturer so you can recreate your spa experience at home.
EO Products include:
- French Lavender Body Lotion
- French Lavender Shower Gel
- Organic Juniper and Lemon Bath Salts
- Grapefruit and Mint Body Lotion
- Revitalizing Lotion for Legs and Feet
Are you ready for your chances to enter and win? Here’s what you need to do:
- Tell us which of the other Vivaboxes you like best and include your email address for VivaBox. This is mandatory, if not done all other entries will be null and void.
- For an extra entry, you can follow us on Twitter. Post a comment here with your Twitter username.
- For a third entry you can tweet the following on twitter: “Mommas March Mania @mommasreview is still going strong! Win a Vivabox and much more… http://www.mommasreview.com” – be sure to post a comment here telling us you’ve done so.
- For a fourth entry you post about it on your blog and leave a comment here with the URL of your post.
- For a fifth entry subscribe to our RSS feed, leaving a comment here to tell us you’ve done so. We’ll be posting more giveaways on Momma’s Review soon so subscribing will be a great way for you to stay informed about all the great things you can win in the days and weeks to come.
- As a final entry donate $1.00 (or more if you’d like) to the I Heart Tucker fund. This can be done through PayPal and your donation would be greatly appreciated. Just visit I Heart Tucker and click on the donate button on the right sidebar, you can also enter raffles on the I Heart Tucker site with donations you have made! Make sure to come back and tell us you donated.
The contest will close at 12:00 p.m. EST on Wednesday April 1st.
This giveaway is now Closed. Thank you everyone who entered. The Winner will be announced soon!