Ever since the birth of my two daughters I go to the stores and love trying to find accessories for them. Yet, they barely have any. The reason being is that many of the accessories I find are cheaply made and look cheap. I like products that look like a million bucks and make my children look the same. Emmie Kate has found a way to do just that. Emmie Kate makes Sterling Silver jewelry for babies, children, and even adults. These products range from sterling silver bracelets to personalized necklaces.
The Ric-Rac Child Bracelet was perfect for my seven year old daughter. The bracelet is 11.5 cm long as it is made for children 18 months and up. The style is fun and funky, and not super girlie. It was the epitome of my Cayleigh. This piece of jewelry was easy to slip onto her small wrist. I was worried that it would go flying off randomly if she gestured too wildly (she is partial Italian) so I made her do the shake test. This involved her shaking her arm and hand as hard as possible. The bracelet stayed in place!
She has been wearing the Ric-Rac bracelet for the last few days and even occasionally shares it with her small stuffed animal dog as a collar. This is a keepsake that will be kept for years to come. I can’t wait to get another Emmie Kate bracelet for my two year old.
We are giving away an Emmie Kate Ric-Rac bracelet for the child in your life. Here’s how you can enter to win:
- Visit the Emmie Kate website and tell us what product you like the best besides the gorgeous Ric-Rac bracelet we are giving away. This is mandatory, if this is not done all other entries will be null and void.
- For an extra entry, you can follow uson Twitter. Post a comment here with your Twitter username.
- For a third entry you can tweet about this giveaway or post about it on your blog and leave a comment here with either the URL of your post or your twitter profile.
- For a fourth subscribe to our RSS feed, leaving a link here to tell us you’ve done so. We’ll be posting more giveaways on Momma’s Review soon so subscribing will be a great way for you to stay informed about all the great things you can win in the days and weeks to come.
- As a final entry donate $1.00 (or more if you’d like) to the I Heart Tuckerfund. This can be done through PayPal and your donation would be greatly appreciated. Just visit I Heart Tucker and click on the donate button on the right sidebar, you can also enter raffles on the I Heart Tucker site with donations you have made! Make sure to come back and tell us you donated.
This giveaway is open to US readers only (sorry to our international readers)!
The contest will close at 12:00 p.m. EST on Monday March 23rd.