SimAnimals is the latest Sims game that reminds me greatly of the Pets Animals games. My daughter absolutely loves playing Pets Dogs 2 on the Playstation and Pets Horses on the Wii. SimAnimals was right up her alley! The game brings wildlife to life and has you feeding squirrels and entertaining the birds. I spent a good half an hour playing this game on our Wii.
The beginning was slightly irritating while learning each of the steps of the initial process. My seven year old got stuck on feeding the squirrels for quite awhile and did get frustrated. Once I walked her through the process, she was immediately satisfied and was able to continue the game without any further frustrations.
I found the graphics better on SimAnimals then I found then on the Pets Animals series of games. Though ease of play is certainly easier on the latter games. SimAnimals does take quite a bit of time to learn the correct steps to accomplish your tasks. At least for me and Cay, it did! I love the way that with the Wii controller the game becomes interactive. You must motion the controller for the animal to move, which is always really neat.
“Venture into the wild world of animals like never before. Embrace all the adventure, fun, and mischief that await you in the vast forest. Feed a bear what he craves. Pick up a rabbit or hedgehog, and bring him to his friends. Discover what other creatures lurk in the wild. You have the power to reach out and touch, pick up and move everything in the forest from squirrels and foxes to trees and flowers. Make your wild animals happy and maintain a forest that lets them flourish as you venture further into the forest than you’ve ever been before! Engage wild animals, experience life in the forest, and let your creativity run wild in SimAnimals™.”
We are giving away a SimAnimals game for Nintendo DS. Here’s how you can enter to win:
- Tell us your favorite video game of all time – it could be on any gaming system. Bring out the memories for all of us! Not sure what your favorite game is? Then visit SimAnimals
- For an extra entry, you can follow us on Twitter. Post a comment here with your Twitter username.
- For a third entry you can tweet about this giveaway or post about it on your blog and leave a comment here with either the URL of your post or your twitter profile.
- For a fourth subscribe to our RSS feed, leaving a link here to tell us you’ve done so. We’ll be posting more giveaways on Momma’s Review soon so subscribing will be a great way for you to stay informed about all the great things you can win in the days and weeks to come.
- As a final entry donate $1.00 (or more if you’d like) to the I Heart Tucker fund. This can be done through PayPal and your donation would be greatly appreciated. Just visit I Heart Tucker and click on the donate button on the right sidebar, you can also enter raffles on the I Heart Tucker site with donations you have made! Make sure to come back and tell us you donated.
This giveaway is open to US readers only (sorry to our international readers)!
The contest will close at 12:00 p.m. EST on Wednesday March 11th.