Can you imagine anything better than having cupcakes delivered to your door? Last week I received a box of one dozen cupcakes from Cupcakes Gourmet. It’s been a delicious week. Cupcakes Gourmet began as a cupcake bakery in Pennsylvania (currently located in Malvern, PA Bakery – so if you live in the Philadelphia area be sure to check out their bakery in person. You can click here for the flavors available in the bakery which also sells gourmet teas and iced beverages).
Don’t live in Pennsylvania? Me neither. But don’t worry because you can also order their cupcakes online and have them delivered to your door. Click here for a list of the cupcakes available for purchase online. For under $60, including shipping, you can order two dozen (minimum online order) hand-made mini cupcakes – the perfect bite sized, guilt free cupcake for you and your children. Cupcakes Gourmet uses high quality natural ingredients with no trans-fats.
I loved my Gourmet Cupcakes. They were delivered in a cooler with dry ice packages keeping the cupcakes frozen until delivery. Thawing the cupcakes takes about 1-3 hours. Since they recommend eating the cupcakes within 24 hours of being thawed, we decided to only thaw one or two cupcakes at a time (enough for my husband and I to each enjoy one cupcake) and keep the rest in our freezer. This worked perfectly and over the course of the week we had cupcakes several nights. Each cupcake was as fresh and delicious as the one before it. I loved the concept of the mini cupcakes. I never felt like my diet was being ruined by a craving for a cupcake and while one mini cupcake was usually enough to quench said craving, you can eat 2 or 3 without breaking the calorie bank (my husband and his food scale estimated that each cupcake probably has close to 100 calories).
Want to win some Gourmet Cupcakes of your very own? We’re giving away one dozen cupcakes to one lucky reader. Here’s how you can enter to win:
- To be eligible to win check out the flavors offered by Cupcakes Gourmet’s online delivery and tell us which flavor cupcake you’d like to receive. You must do this to be entered into the contest.
- For an extra entry, you can follow us on Twitter. Post a comment here with your Twitter username.
- For a third entry you can tweet about this giveaway or post about it on your blog and leave a comment here with either the URL of your post or your twitter profile.
- For a fourth subscribe to our RSS feed, leaving a link here to tell us you’ve done so. We’ll be posting more giveaways on Momma’s Review soon so subscribing will be a great way for you to stay informed about all the great things you can win in the days and weeks to come.
- As a final entry donate $1.00 (or more if you’d like) to the I Heart Tucker fund. This can be done through PayPal and your donation would be greatly appreciated. Just visit I Heart Tucker and click on the donate button on the right sidebar, you can also enter raffles on the I Heart Tucker site with donations you have made! Make sure to come back and tell us you donated.
To ensure freshness upon delivery, this giveaway is open to continental US readers only (sorry to all excluded)!
The contest will close at 12:00 p.m. EST on Monday March 9th.