I don’t know about you but I’m always on the lookout for the perfect shoe for my son’s ever-growing feet. I want something that fits well and is healthy for his developing feet – and it’d be cool if they looked nice, too. It’s kind of sad to walk into the shoe department and see rows upon rows of pretty pink shoes for pretty pink-loving girls and about three options for your little boy. What if I don’t like options 1, 2 or 3? And are any of them the right shoe? Will they foster good foot development, be easy to run, jump and play in and last as long as his feet will fit them?
In 2002 Cause Haun gave birth to a little boy named Kai. In 2004 she created See Kai Run, a line of shoes (for boys or girls!) that match the description of my little wish list in the previous paragraph – they are healthy for developing feet boasting flexible soles, wide openings and plenty of toe box room (room for tiny toes to breathe and grow), and a leather lining that is breathable and durable. Not to mention that these shoes ooze style. I recently received a pair of Dominic shoes from See Kai Run for my two year old son and I was very impressed.
From the fun shoe box that my son commandeered for playtime, to the adorable shoes inside with an adorable sole featuring tiny little letters on tiny blocks, spelling words like jump, dance and dream (all of which they can do with ease while wearing these shoes). To put it simply, these shoes are fun! And they fit my son very well – I love that they are so thin and breathable, very easy to move around in, something that I have found is not common in a toddler boot. These are not the stiff, bulky boots that we so often find that make walking with him an even bigger pain than usual. These boots were made for walking and they’re so stylish! They have dozens of styles, with sizes ranging from infants to toddlers to 8 year olds.
Want a chance to win a pair for your own little one? We’re giving away a pair of shoes from either the See Kai Run (6 months – 3 years) collection or Smaller (0-18 months) collection to one lucky reader. Here’s how you can enter to win:
- To be eligible to win check out the See Kai Run collection or the Smaller collection and tell us which style shoe is your favorite. You must do this to be entered into the contest.
- For an extra entry, you can follow us on Twitter. Post a comment here with your Twitter username.
- For a third entry you can tweet about this giveaway or post about it on your blog and leave a comment here with either the URL of your post or your twitter profile.
- For a fourth subscribe to our RSS feed, leaving a link here to tell us you’ve done so. We’ll be posting more giveaways on Momma’s Review soon so subscribing will be a great way for you to stay informed about all the great things you can win in the days and weeks to come.
- For a fifth entry you can sign up for the See Kai Run email newsletter (sign up can be found on their home page). Post a comment here telling us you’ve done so.
- As a final entry donate $1.00 (or more if you’d like) to the I Heart Tucker fund. This can be done through PayPal and your donation would be greatly appreciated. Just visit I Heart Tucker and click on the donate button on the right sidebar, you can also enter raffles on the I Heart Tucker site with donations you have made! Make sure to come back and tell us you donated.
This giveaway is open to all US and Canadian Residents (sorry international readers)!
The contest will close at 12:00 p.m. EST on Friday March 6th.
Want yet another chance to win a pair of shoes from See Kai Run? Cause Hun is celebrating the release of the new spring / summer line by giving away a pair of shoes from the Smaller or See Kai Run collections every day for the month of February!