I went to a baby shower a couple of years ago and the mother received a Vera Bradley diaper bag (stuffed to the brim with adorable baby things of course) and I can vividly remember being amazed at not only how much it could hold, but how well it could hold it all! You may think a bag is just a bag, but it would seem that where Vera Bradley is concerned, that simply isn’t true. I’ve coveted these bags ever since and was so excited when I got the opportunity to receive a bag of my very own to review! You guys should be excited, too, because we also received two bags to give away to two lucky readers!
Here are some of my favorite things about my Vera Bradley bag:
- First off, the bag has 11 pockets inside and out, giving everything a place of it’s own, making it ideal for the most organized (or most in need of organization) mothers. You can not only fit all of your baby’s needs inside this bag, you’ll easily be able to find everything inside it!
- The interior of the bag is lined, making it easy to clean after any of life’s messes. The bag also comes with a terry-covered changing pad with coordinating trim that’s also easily washable. My friend washes her entire bag and changing pad in the washing machine with no problems.
- Lastly, I love the length of the shoulder straps (12″ drop) and how well it distributes it’s weight. It felt instantly comfortable, even once filled and hung just right over my shoulder.
Want a Vera Bradley diaper bag to call your very own? We’re giving away two bags to two lucky readers (bag styles available are the Cupcake Pink and Cupcake Green). Here’s how you can enter to win:
- To be eligible to win one of these bags, check out Vera Bradley’s Signature Collection and tell us which other bag style is your favorite in the Signature Collection. You must do this to be entered into the contest.
- For an extra entry, you can follow us on Twitter. Post a comment here with your Twitter username.
- For a third entry you can tweet about this giveaway or post about it on your blog and leave a comment here with either the URL of your post or your twitter profile.
- For a fourth subscribe to our RSS feed, leaving a link here to tell us you’ve done so. We’ll be posting more giveaways on Momma’s Review soon so subscribing will be a great way for you to stay informed about all the great things you can win in the days and weeks to come.
- As a final entry donate $1.00 (or more if you’d like) to the I Heart Tucker fund. This can be done through PayPal and your donation would be greatly appreciated! Just visit I Heart Tucker and click on the donate button on the right sidebar, you can also enter raffles on the I Heart Tucker site with donations you have made! Make sure to let us know that you have donated by commenting here.
This giveaway is open to all US Residents (sorry international readers)! The contest will close at 12:00 p.m. EST on Monday March 2nd.