LG’s newest phone, the Incite, looks absolutely amazing on paper. The phone has a nice touch-screen and features Windows Mobile 6.1 – including Word and Excel. The 3-mega pixel camera is also a fantastic feature. Us Mommas love to be able to take quick shots of our kiddos without having to dig out a real camera. Even the Wi-Fi capabilities are awesome.
Even viewing the phone you can see it has a sleek design and looks like it’ll be a wonderful smartphone to have. Then you get the phone… I have so many gripes about this phone. They are as follows:
- There are little issues, such as the fact that every time you touch the phone screen or even hold the phone (the back is like stainless steel) it immediately is covered in gross and grimy fingerprints.
- The Incite features a pen that you can use for the worlds smallest buttons on it’s touch screen. The pen, though, has no convenient place to put it. You can hang it off the side of the phone, if you would like. I know my children would get their hands on it and lose it instantly. It’s hard enough to keep track of a cell phone never mind a tiny pen to use with it.
- There is no easy way to take one step back in what you are doing in this phone. You have to always go back to the main screen and start from scratch. This annoys me as the back button is important.
- The maneuverability of the Incite is difficult there is no easy way around the phone features and was difficult to use.
- Lastly, the phone is slow and sluggish. There are constant delays while trying to do a simple thing like dial.
I liked the concept of this phone and it’s features. Though, once they were all together I wasn’t pleased at all. I wouldn’t recommend this phone for a mother or someone who doesn’t have 6 hours to figure it out.
Perhaps you love the Incite but I certainly don’t. Mommas Review would love to hear any feedback (positive or negative) you may have!